Monday, October 26, 2009

Market Day Sale

On Saturday we had a booth at Junior League's Market Day Sale. We didn't sale as much as I had hoped we would, however I had no idea what to expect, so I did not have any real expectations. I guess anyone who has gone through fundraising for an adoption knows the feeling of wanting the funds to happen immediately so as to get their little one home. Fundraising is a lot of work, I am learning! We did hand out a lot of cards and am thankful for the all of the sales we did make. This was my first time doing any type of craft fair, and it was a good experience. Here are a few pictures from the sale....

My favorite part of the day was when my mom brought the kiddos up to see us! They were excited about bowl of free candy I was handing out! :)

So, what will happen to the leftover dresses?!? I am thinking of putting some on ebay or etsy, and over the next few days I will be posting garments on this blog at sale prices. Check back over the next few days to see what comes up.

1 comment:

  1. Could you use any more fabric? If so, I will be on the lookout. LoveJan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!