Sunday, October 4, 2009

E's Party





This weekend was Evangeline's long awaited birthday party. We had a fun, laid back party at MiMi's house. Evangeline loved it...she requested that we not make the cake and Pinata this year... which made it a pretty simple day for me!And of course, Evangeline wore a Flitterbug dress! Here are a few pictures from her party:


I meant to take a picture of all of the kids together, but forgot. It is fun to see how much they have all grown and changed from year to year!

Some of you have asked when my Christmas fabrics will be up... I have started ordering Christmas fabrics and they are soo cute! I will post them this Saturday (Oct. 10) AND we will be having another FREE give-a-way to celebrate! I have been working like mad making dresses for Junior Leagues Market Place.... my goal is to sell 100 dresses. So far I haven't near that many, but am praying the kids "let" me sew a lot this week. The "big chunk" of adoption fees are due at the beginning, so we are so hopeful that the upcoming sell will be a blessing to our adotion account. Check back later this week to see the new Christmas fabrics and to enter into the free giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!