Thursday, October 22, 2009

Immunizations :(

In a moment of insanity, I repeated last years moment of insanity and again took all 3 kiddos at the same time to get their immunizations. We needed to leave by 8:30, so I hurried them up, got their breakfast and then announced the plan for the day. Screams and sobs came forth. I tried to talk up bravery and "doing it afraid". By the time we arrived at the pediatricians (whom my kids adore), they were set to be fearless. This went well through Samuel's well check exam....

Then the nurses arrived with the tray of shots.

I'm sure my crew terrorized any dear child sitting calmly in the waiting room.

After the deeds were done, we headed for a "prize" (aka, an on sale item purchased with ECB's) at CVS.

Here are a few pics from our adventure...(obviously taken before and well after the shots:)

Tomorrow is my last day to get things in order before Saturday's market day sale. I could use a few more weeks! Oh well, it is what it is.... we are praying the sale yields conversations with customers about orphans and adoption....plus lots of adoption fund money!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!