Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our Thanksgiving Trip

Last week we headed down to Mobile for our annual Thanksgiving with Kenny's side of the family. We had a great visit.... lots of pictures to follow!
Here we have the 5 Johnston grandkiddos..... Samuel, Evangeline, Landis, Molly Chandler and Camden! I am kicking myself that I went all week and did not take a picture of the kids with Nana and PawPaw... the kids love them so much! Kenny's grandma has a lemon tree which grows the biggest lemons... isn't that amazing!?! (Samuel refused to let go of his "uicie" for the pic)

We went over to Dauphin Island one morning for a walk. This was Samuel's first trip to the shore... and he LOVED it! He did NOT want to leave. Can you spot him running back to the water. This would had been a great Christmas card picture....but as soon as we sat down...off he ran!

Wonder what we were thinking about as we looked out on the water to "lands afar"?


Me and my hubby..... who always drives on trips so I can smock :)


Sweet Samuel kept pointing to the water and squealing, "OOOHHHH!"


Landis and Evangeline sure look like twins in this one... they had fun collecting shells..


I am glad to be back home, and am lovin' getting into the advent season. We got a tree and decorated the night we returned home (how crazy is that?!?) and I am trying to do something special to celebrate Christmas with the kids each day this month. It is only the 2nd....we will see how long I can keep it up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!