Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SALE!!!!

I have a few new dresses left over from a recent show.... these are long sleeved Flitterbug dresses. The regular price is $38 plus shipping. I am trying to give our adoption fund a little boost before Christmas, so I am offering these dresses to you for:

$18 and that includes shipping!!!!
(from left to right)
Size 6 to 12 months: Fall Paisley
Size 24 months: It's A Circus!
Size 2: Paper Doll Cut Outs
Size 3: Blossom Blur (brown, pink and turquoise)
Size 4: Happy Paisley
Size 5: Ornaments on Blue
Size 6: Periwinkle Dots on Black
How To Order:
*Email me (jubug231@aol.com) and tell me which dress you like
*I will confirm that dress is still available (first come first serve!)
*Then you can click on the "chip in" button on my sidebar and donate $18. Your dress will ship TODAY and arrive to you in about 3 to 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!