Thursday, July 8, 2010

Smocking For SALE!!!!!-still a few left...and more to come!

( Update:I will remove the picture of the item as it sells.....so if it is still listed, it is still up for grabs!)
I have pulled out some outfits I made for my kids that they have outgrown.....thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in buying them before I move them on to ebay. They have been worn.....but are all in good shape. If you would like to buy an outfit, just email me....first come first serve. Shipping is $5, and I will mail them out in the morning!




I have several more outfits I will be posting over the next few days.

Thank you so much for this little boost to our adoption fund! Just waiting on that call, and resting in the knowledge that God is in control of this adoption, and He knows who the future holds!




2 comments:

  1. Hummm...I am seeing the picture quality is kindof crummy. I can email you pictures if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I wish my Ellie was smaller so she could fit into that 0-6 mo. dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!