Friday, July 22, 2011

$25 Ready to Ship!

Little Stash of Sale Flitterbug Dresses......made and ready to ship!
To purchase, leave a comment or email me ......let me know which dress you would like.
$25, shipping included.....all profits go to Sallee!
I will mail the dresses out in the morning.
(Size and description from left to right)

Size 2- Sweet Divinity
Size 2-Meadowsweet
Size 3- Feelin' Groovy-SOLD!
Size 4-Pretty Bird Flowers-SOLD!
Size 5-Whimsy

Thank you!

(And thank you for all who prayed for our birthmother meeting yesterday. It was wonderful! Our hearts are full!)

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, I am in the process of cutting out bigger sizes now! I thought I'd go ahead and post the smaller ones since I had them finished:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!