Monday, August 10, 2009

My Sewing Blog

Over the past few weeks I have been thinking of setting up a blog on which I can sell handmade kids clothes, smocking, hairbows and other "little fancies"...........over the past weekend, I tried my hand a creating a fabulous blog with digital scrapbook paper, a navigation bar and all sorts of other things that I had to look up the defination for. This totally goes against my love of all things Laura Ingles, and after four frustrating hours, I was left not much more than a bad attitude. I could feel my blood pressure up to my head and I sure my kids could hear it in my bark! So, I will humbly begin today with a plain blog, no link to a fabrics page, and definately not a paypal button. Hopefully, within the nest few weeks my blog will get a much needed cutsie facelift (with the help of someone who has a clue), but for now.........here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!