Thursday, August 27, 2009

FREE FLITTERBUG DRESS!!!!

Would you like a free custom made flitterbug dress??? I am giving away a FREE dress (fabric and size of your choice) with a FREE hairbow, and I will pay your shipping!!!! Just leave a comment on this post to enter. On Sept. 1 (Tues)at noon a winner will randomally be chosen. The winner will be notified via email. This is a no strings attatched freebie! Don't have a little one???? Win a dress to give as a Birthday or baby gift! Feel free to pass this info along to anyone you think may be interested! If you are new to my sight, check out the about page to learn about Flitterbug dresses!



Leave a comment to enter!
******* some of you have had trouble posting a comment, so I have added "Mr. Linky" and hopefully you can comment with that!Just type your name and URL (that can be your email address) Any comment received will go "in the hat" as will the names of those who have emailed me and asked to be put in the contest! Sorry to those of you who have had trouble leaving a comment!




17 comments:

  1. I don't have a little one, but I could certainly find a cute little girl to love a dress! You are awesome, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great treat for someone! Hope your business is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I love the website and the dresses are adorable. You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey julie, i love this website. wanting to get my girls a dress but will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea and your dresses are precious! I have a sweet little girl that may look fabulous in one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for y'all as you start this journey to adopt. One of my best friends is in the process of adopting from Ethiopia. They are 2nd on the list for a referral now in Colorado. I know you have a long journey, and we'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These dresses are sooo cute! I have 2 girls so it would be great to win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, your website is so cute. I am excited for you and Kenny as you all begin this process. Your dresses are so cute/

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute site (I'm Claire's sister) Hope you are able to raise enough money!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, I'm in! Would love to have one of these cute dresses, and free makes it even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! These are beautiful! I am adding your blog to my blog list! I have a 3yo who would look AWESOME in one of these. Maybe I'll do a posting about you on my blog...! I am always trying to spread the word about others who are adopting like us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to spread the word about your dresses! Sign me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I am Claire's sister and she shared your story with me and I think this is a great way to raise money for your adoption, I have 2 little girls and another one that should me joining us on sep. 1, so I am always looking for cute dresses for them, I will remember you for birthdays and holidays.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog. We just brought our daughter home from China 5 months ago so we understand the fundraising! What a great idea. The dresses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! We would love a dress. I would definately have to purchase dresses for the other two if we won....can't have jealously rearing its head around here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a great idea for a blog. i want to hear more about how it goes. sign us up for your dress drawing. that would be exciting for baby kate to win one of your dresses. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!