Monday, August 22, 2011

Last Week......$25 Shipped......

This is the last week to purchase a Flitterbug!
 The fabric stash is dwindling........
 Pop on over to choose your fabric before they are gone!

For this final week.....any Short Sleeved Flitterbug Dress or Katie Dress.....
$25 Shipping included.


To place an order,
Simply coose the style you would like.
Pick a fabric, then email me your selection.

********************
Thank you all for the sweet words of support and encouragement I have received over the past few day!

1 comment:

  1. that first dress that you have your little girl is is SOOO cute...maybe Isaac wouldnt mind if I put him in one...haha...ok maybe not! ;0) I love your dresses...so beautiful! Next time one of my close friends has a baby girl i need to remember to get them a dress from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!