Friday, December 10, 2010

Last Chance for Christmas Gifts!

It's not too late to order a Flitterbug for a special Christmas gift......but you need to go ahead and email me your order today or tomorrow so I can make it and mail it to you in time! (Gift certificates can be ordered anytime.)
Christmas day is just 2 weeks from tomorrow....can you believe it?!?
You can order dresses, wide ruffle pants, skirts and apron....pop on over to the HOME page to see the pattern selections!
You choose your favorite fabric HERE and I'll make your little one's Flitterbug! All of the dress styles can be worn with a turtleneck in the winter...so you have a year-round fit.
Add leggins as your peanut grows to squeak several seasons out of your dress....I love all things frugal:)
Have any questions? Pop on over HERE and see some FAQ's.
Email me at jubug231@aol.com if you would like to place an order.....and I'll have it to you in time to put under the tree.
Go ahead and place your order today.....I'll be taking a little break soon to spend time with my sweet hubby and kids over the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!