Thursday, November 11, 2010

Going....Going.......

This is the last chance to order your Christmas Flitterbugs and ensure I get them to you before Thanksgiving! Next week.....I will begin pulling the Christmas fabrics off of the fabrics page....and start sewing up a stash of dresses and aprons for a sale!
To order.....just click on the home page to choose the style of Flitterbug you like. Then head over to fabrics and choose your favorite fabric. Email me with your choice....and I will get started on your order.
********I will be taking orders throughout the Christmas season....I just cannot ensure I have your order made and to you before Thanksgiving unless you place your order in the next day or two!
Thank you, thank you for your support of our adoption!
Yes, we are praying to have a baby soon......
but constantly having to remind ourselves WHO is in control of this journey. We know HE knows HIS timing and HIS timing is best.
If only my heart and emotions could follow that truth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!