Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shopping With A Purpose

Pop on over and see many families who are selling tee-shirts, jewelry, handmades....all sorts of things to help fund their adoptions.
Buy something unique......and help bring a child home!
A wee bit about our family.
We are the Johnstons......
Kenny and Julie..
Evangeline (7)
Landis (5)
Samuel (2)
and are waiting to get the call on our domestic adoption!
(We don't know who our little one will be.....boy/girl...special needs/healthy....we are excited to see whom the Lord brings into our family!)
I am sewing children's clothes.....
mostly dresses and skirts for little girls...
and aprons for girls and mommas....
to help bring our peanut home!
Pop around on my site for a bit, or hop back over to the link up to find more families!
************
(And if you do not follow Linny at "A Place Called Simplicity", I'd encourage you to do so. She has so much wisdom and experience in the adoption arena. I most appreciate her devotion to prayer. Each time visit Linny's blog...I come away encouraged to pray and praise! Visit and be challenged!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!