Friday, April 1, 2011

Ready to Take Your Orders!

You may notice a few changes......

I am not offering near as many styles this summer....trying to simplify and streamline every possible aspect of life right now:)

So, I'll be sewing the 3 most requested dresses.....and the new, super-cute Sun Suit!

You may notice a small change in price. In the past I have spent lots of time searching for high quality fabric which is on sale. I love a good deal! However, after paying attention to the amount of time I was spending searching for that fabric....it was not worth it! The new price reflects buying nice, in season fabric at regular price.

I also have tweaked the method of purchase...which should make it easier on you!

Fabrics.....are now listed with their coordinates. No more trying to decide from an online picture if the fabrics you have chosen match up!

I am also going to start posting ready to ship sale dresses on the Flitterbugs Facebook page.

Also....I am now offering gift certificates! Send a little love to your granddaughter or other special girlie.........and they can choose their Flitterbug.

I plan on taking orders from today through the September. Sometime in July I will have a Christmas in July Sale!


Since I am homeschooling the children, I do not plan on sewing in the fall and winter. If it is still cold in your neck of the woods and you need warmer clothes hop on over to my friend Sallee's site.......I believe she will be sewing year round!


I'm looking forward to sewing for you little Flitterbugs again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!