Tuesday, September 21, 2010

7 Years Ago Today......
I became a Momma.
God, in His great mercy, entrusted us with a precious little life.
Sweet Evangeline has lived up to her name thus far....
"one who brings good news."
Her tender heart is a joy and delight to watch unfold.
With each passing year I am reminded what a gift....a treasured gift she is.
I also become more aware, more in awe of the great responsibility and privilege the gift of Motherhood is. Oh, that He has chosen to put little lives in our hands......loaned these little souls to us for a time,
to teach, to correct, to instruct and to train in righteousness.
Little Evangeline Betsy, I am so proud of you, and so grateful to be your Moma.
My prayer for you is this: That you would know Him, that you would trust Him...that you would know His grace, forgiveness and redeeming love in your life. Oh, that you would act justly and love mercy and walk humbly with your God. Little one, I prayerfully await the day when we journey this life as sisters in Christ, and it is my single and foremost desire,
that I spend all of eternity with you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVANGELINE! WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Evangeline!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♪ ♫ Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! :) ♪ ♫ ...What a beautiful post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!